Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Ultimate Bourne

It goes without saying that Ben Afflect made a wrong turn somewhere down movie lane. But the same can't be said about his buddy Matt Damon. This blog isn't going to turn into a daily analysis of all things movie (for that go to my buddy Ryan's site- Strangeculture), but I have to just say that I loved "The Bourne Ultimateum" (sp?)

If you haven't seen any of the movies, I would suggest you do so, as they are quite entertaining. The latest release ties up a lot of loose ends and is action-packed. But even my wife, who is technically a girl, told anyone she saw after viewing it that "[she] loves Jason Bourne".

If you have seen the movies, check out this clip of "The Jimmy Kimmel" show where they talk about the movie, and even have Matt Damon come in for a cameo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shane, that was freakin hilarious! I'm literally crying right now in my office. What a great way to start the week :-)