Monday, August 27, 2007

A Simple Gift

Oftentimes, this blog is just a way to make my family & friends laugh. Its been fun seeing your comments and talking about various posts whenever I see you. (Mostly through my bringing up the subject- which is sad in a way)

Often when I look at the tens of hundreds of videos and clips (true fact) in a week, I find myself smirking or thinking how stupid that was....But every now and again, you stumble upon something that makes you just want to think and share because you know it can potentially spark something in someone elses heart like it did yours.

Thats why this video is more than the normal posting on my little site. This post is asking something of you, the reader. I am asking you to really reflect on the ramifications of this video and its gift...and just how much we are blessed to even be able to be sitting at a computer and reading these words.

I said a prayer for these folks after watching this, and I hope you will too.

S

1 comment:

Kelli said...

That really is an amazing video. It reminds me to be thankful for what I have and remember that all I have is a gift from the Father.
Thanks for sharing.