Monday, April 2, 2007

New Home

Have you every lived in an apartment? If not, consider yourself lucky. Sylvia and I lived in apartments for our first 2 years of marriage. Between the constant bass competitions between our neighbors, the crazy rental fees for 2 sq. ft, and the fact that we had a dog sharing that area...we were going crazy.

Well all that has changed.
Because of my new job, we had to figure out a way for me to commute to Dallas and for Sylvia to still be relatively close to her job in Fort Worth. We started looking for a home in DECEMBER and 2 months (and 5 house contracts later) we found a beautiful home in between.
On March 16th, 2007 Sylvia and I became homeowners. For all of you who are thinking of getting a home of your own, I highly recommend it. Its so nice to be able to sleep peacefully and not have anyone stomping around upstairs.
Anyways, here are a few pictures for your enjoyment. But to get the official tour, you'll have to visit.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet...is there a room for me?

bring back game night!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys have great taste!! I love it! I finally found you guys from a blog, from another blog. Yay! Congrats on the new house and new job. So much has changed since we saw you last! We rejoice with you! Now all you need are some litte ninos running around!
Tim and Amber

Anonymous said...

We want pictures of the upstairs par-te area dude!!