Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Winter Wonderland

It snowed last night!

Yeah, I know, its not the deep luscious snow that some of my cousins are used to up north, but its more than Florida gets!

I didn't even know we were going to get any....but I got a few calls this morning from some of my staff letting me know they wouldn't come in at the normal time because of the weather. As I silently laughed at them for being wusses, I opened the door to our apartment's balcony and saw this:


I took my newly groomed dog- Abby, out for her morning constitutional. Have you ever seen a dog pee in the snow? She stands on her tippy toes, and then goes to town...leaving a bored out hole in the snow... hahaha...

Here are some pictures of Abby in the snow. No, there isn't any "pee-shots".

Also, for all you haters out there who dissaprove of my truck's remote start capabilities...guess how nice it was to get into the cab of my wonderfully warm truck. (See picture taken from my balcony where I was equally as warm and cozy)


(Close of up shot of the warm exhaust of my snow covered truck)

3 comments:

Kimberly Ann said...

i can appreciate your remote start shane.

def. more snow than we get in florida...we did have a nice hard rain today though...it's the snow of the southeast.

Anonymous said...

What I want to know is where is the snow angel?? Forget about yellow snow. I want the familiarity of those heavenly helpers with wings imprinted in the new fallen snow. you could at least have gotten Abby to do a doggie snow angel.
My other question is...if you made a snow angel, would it be brown?

Anonymous said...

You think you're all cool with your fancy remote start... well MY car can turn off by itself WHILE i'm still driving apparently....so HA! This also reminds me of your first car (which i later inherited) that had a high tech security feature on it. Remember? that key under the steering column that you could pull out on put on your key chain when you left the car rendering it 'unstartable'? yes...aparently that didn't work either.