Thursday, December 14, 2006

The begining of a web phenomenom...

Ok, so I will probably regret the hubris filled subject line of my very first post in a few months. Most probably due to the lack of activity on this blog. But perhasps I will even surprise myself by posting interesting things from time to time on here.

A little about myself...

I am Shane. I am brown. I am not ashamed.

I named this blog based on my skin color because I think every event in my life, up to this point, has been based upon this unplanned event. My melatonin have shaped me into the person I am, and the way I see the world. Hopefully, from this point forward, you will get an idea of why I think that way. Hopefully, it will all make sense.

2 comments:

RC said...

Thanks for being my token Brown friend. Now I don't need to fill my cellphone and Christmas card list with any additional diversity...

you've got it covered for me. Thanks Brownie.

Kimberly Ann said...

I appreciate your scientifically correct terminology to explain your brown pigmentation. Beautiful.